It is normal to lose the remote control of your TV. Also, your seller might have forgotten to supply this item with your TV. Besides, your remote batteries could have run out. During this period, you might have to use the TV without pressing the remote.
Hisense TVs can work without a remote. Even without this device, you can also adjust some settings on a Hisense TV.
Do you want to adjust your settings without a remote? If yes- here are different ways that you can get to the Settings tab with other methods.
How to Get to Settings on Hisense TV without Remote.
To get to Settings without remote control, you might have to use the Hisense Remote Now mobile app. Then use this app to reach the Settings tab of the television.
Here are the steps for installing the Hisense Remote Now app on an Andriod smartphone.
- Click on the Google Playstore App on your smartphone.
- Type Hisense into the Search Bar and click Search
- Choose the Remote Now app from the results.
- Download and install the Remote Now app on your device.
- Pair your smartphone with the Hisense television
- Open the app and head to the remote control interface. Here you can adjust several settings including the audio and input settings.
If you can’t find the Hisense Remote Now app, use the Google Android TV remote. As with Remote Now, open the app and adjust the TV settings with its buttons. Even if the app does not come from Hisense, it allows you to use the TV without the remote control.
Now here are other things that you can do on your Hisense TV. As expected, you can perform these tasks without a remote control.
How to Reset a Hisense TV without a Remote
- Find the Reset small button at the back of your TV. Depending on the model, the Reset button might be at the side.
- Get a small screwdriver, pin, or paper clip and press the button. Hold the screwdriver until the TV restarts.
N.B. Before using this method to reset your TV, try disconnecting and reconnecting its plug to an electric outlet. If the problem persists, you can use the above-listed steps to perform a hard reset.
How to Change Inputs on the Hisense TV
You can also change the input settings on the Hisense TV. Even if you can’t find your remote, the following steps can help you switch through devices.
- Press the input button at the bottom of the TV.
- Use the Up and Down buttons to scroll through the inputs
How to Turn On the Power Button without the Remote Control
On most TVs, it is easy to power them up without using the remote control. For this task, you can use a dedicated power control button on their panels. If you use a Hisense TV, use the following steps to turn it on.
- Place your hands under the center of the television
- Press and hold the Power button until the TV goes off.
You can also use the Power button to place the TV in Sleep Mode. As the TV is on, tap the Power button once and the screen goes off. Tap it once again and it wakes up.
How to Program Channels on a Hisense TV without a Remote Control
The following steps can set the channels on a Hisense TV. However, it might not work for all TV models from the brand.
- Turn on the Hisense TV
- Tap the Menu button on the television
- Navigate the screen with the channel buttons and get to “Setup”
- Stop at Program channels. If you use an external Antenna, choose “Antenna” while “Cable” is ideal for satellite TV.
- Round off by clicking on “Digital Scan”
A Hisense TV comes with remote control. As soon as this accessory gets missing, you might have issues with using the TV.
Thanks to a smartphone app, you can still adjust the settings on a Hisense TV. You can even use the physical TV buttons to work on the volume or input of the device.
Even if there are ways to use the TV without a remote, consider getting a replacement remote. If you can’t find one in your area, visit any trusted online store and look for a good universal remote. Before purchasing a remote, go through the customer reviews as this will help you select a good brand.
For people who prefer the original Hisense remote controls, they should consult the Hisense customer service center. Normally, it can offer any advice on trusted dealerships within your location.
- How to Set Your Insignia TV to 1080p
- How to Set Your Vizio TV to 1080p
- How to Set Up Bell Remote to Control TV
- How to Set Subtitles on LG TVs
- How to Set Sleep Timer on JVC Smart TV
- How to Get to Settings on LG TVs without Remote
- How to Get to Settings on Hisense TV without Remote
- How to Change Settings on Vizio TV without Remote
- How to Reset a Vizio TV with No Picture
- No Sound on Insignia TV with HDMI? Here’s the Fix!
- How to Reset a Samsung TV with Black Screen
- How to Reset a Hisense TV with No Picture